|Second Grade Home|
Welcome to Second Grade
My hope as a teacher is to provide my students with every opportunity to learn, ask questions, and share their experiences with each other through guided instruction. We can accomplish this by supporting each other and by following Jesus' way in our Catholic school environment. I enjoy being a Second grade Catholic School teacher because I have the privilege to be a part of a very important time in their lives, helping them prepare for First Penance and First Holy Communion. Being able to share these experiences with the students is so special to me.
- AdvancED STEM certified School- The first of its kind for Catholic elementary schools in the entire United States.
- Spelling City for both 1st and 2nd grade to practice spelling and vocabulary through games and activities.
- A classroom library of multiple genres for both 1st and 2nd grade reading levels.
- Mindfulness activities, such as yoga and relaxation practices to help students focus.
Facts About Me
- Graduated William Paterson University with a degree in Education and English Literature
- Saint Anthony school graduate.
- Began my teaching career at Saint Anthony School in 1996.